Located in the award winning master planned community of Lakewood Ranch, Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club is a premiere, gated community featuring 3 unique championship 18-hole golf courses.
Once inside the gated community, you will become aware of the beautiful, lush landscaping and the stunning collection of homes nestled among the three golf courses. The estate like homes have a starting square footage of approximately 3,000 and a beginning price in the mid $700,000. Neal Signature Homes is the premiere builder and offers custom designed floor plans.
See Esplanade Golf & Country Club Community
If golf is your sport, you will love playing the 3 private 18-hole golf courses, each designed for various skill levels with the placement of bunkers and water. Every course has its own challenges. One course, the Royal Lakes golf course, can be played as a par 3. Whether you are a novice or have been playing for years, as a member, you have access to play all 54 holes.
If the 3 championship golf courses aren’t enough of an attraction, Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club features the following amenities:
The Private Clubhouse
- Pro Shop
- Practice Facilities
- Dining Lounges
- Golf Academy
- Card Room
Athletic Center-18,000 Sq Ft
- 24-hour access
- 4 Class Studios for Pilates, Yoga, Spinning and more
- 2 Heated Outdoor Pools
- Steam and Sauna Rooms
- State of the Art Gym Equipment
- Personal Training
- Lockers Rooms
- Massage Therapy
- Stadium Court Hosting Professional and Collegiate Tournaments
- 20 Har-Tru Clay Courts
- 18 Lighted Courts
- 7 USPTA Certified Teaching Professionals
- Players Lounge
Other clubs that residents of Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club may enjoy.
Ancient Oak Gun Club: Located in the northern section of Lakewood Ranch, the gun club offers 28 covered shooting stations, three of the 28 are elevated, a 5 stand for the shotgun, and 4 towers to throw targets from. Open to the public and memberships are available.
Sarasota Polo Club: Played throughout the winter months, the polo club has 9 world-class polo fields and a regulation size arena. For anyone wishing to learn, the polo club offers private and group classes.
Lakewood Ranch Lacrosse Club: Established in 2004, this club’s include members from various skill levels. Games and practices are held at the Premiere Sports Campus in Lakewood Ranch
The planned community of Lakewood Ranch offers unique shopping, casual and elegant dining and a movie theater. Lakewood Ranch is also home to A-rated schools, a hospital, and higher learning facilities. Residents enjoy local events, such as the farmers market, music on main and other festivities throughout the year.
Aside from the warm, sunny weather, our residents of south Florida enjoy, Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club, offers award-winning facilities, an active Florida lifestyle and proximity to shopping, entertainment, and cultural events. This serene part of Florida has become a magnet for people who want to call it home or home away from home.
Living in Lakewood Ranch
- Arts & Culture: Lakewood Ranch offers signature events and festivals throughout the year, which feature national artists, a foreign film festival, wine, music and the performing arts. In addition, the proximity to Sarasota/Bradenton area also affords the opportunity to enjoy museums, professional theaters, the ballet, live music and art galleries.
- Shopping: Downtown Main Street in Lakewood Ranch offers specialty shops, boutiques, and scheduled farmers markets. Throughout the Ranch, you will also find other amenities and personal services. Just a few miles away is the newest mall in the Sarasota area called University Town Center. This mall has luxury retail stores, and various specialty and apparel stores. You will find along the corridor of University Parkway, numerous shops, exercise studios and electronic services.
- Dining: Lakewood Ranch along the Main Street corridor offers various restaurants, many with outdoor dining. New eateries are opened monthly. Whether you are looking for a fine seafood, a great steak or perhaps a brew pub, there is something for everyone.
- Beaches: Siesta Key, voted one of the top beaches is the US is just a 25-minute drive. There is also Robinson Preserve, which has walking paths and kayak trails. For a little quiet time, you can have shady, soft walking paths along the Manatee River at De Soto National Park. Grab a bottle of wine and chairs and head out to Anna Maria Island for their famous sunsets. These destinations are all less than 30 minutes away.
If you are looking for a great place to live with some of the best golf along the Suncoast, then Lakewood Ranch Golf and Country Club is a location to consider.