The Lakewood Ranch Neighborhoods are growing! One new addition to Lakewood Ranch is the community called Indigo at Lakewood Ranch. The development is a Neal Community, which was voted Builder of the Year for 2015. Neal Builders is a family owned company, known throughout South Florida for their green development designation and for building homes at various price points.
Indigo at Lakewood Ranch, is located north of SR 70 and just west of Lakewood Ranch Boulevard. Indigo at Lakewood Ranch is a single-family gated community with prices starting at $259,990. The homes are either 2 or 3 bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,407 to 1,764 square feet and 2-3 car attached garages. The entire neighborhood will consist of 453 homesites set around lush landscaping and mature oak trees. This community also features a modern clubhouse with kitchen facilities, a gym and yoga studio. In addition to the expansive community center, this neighborhood also has a full-time activities director.
If you purchase in Indigo at Lakewood Ranch, Neal Builders will be paying off your CDD fees. This means that your monthly HOA dues will be kept between $200-$400 depending on which home you are building. In addition, if you have a relationship with a mortgage lender, you can now have that company provide the financing without giving up any builder incentives.
You may be interested in the article: Building a New Home, do I need a Realtor?
Buying a New Home
If you have been thinking about buying new construction, there are several things to consider. Lakewood Ranch has numerous neighborhoods that are being constructed. Some of those neighborhoods have a golf course and large fitness facilities, while others have clubhouses and pools. Depending on how much you want to spend per month as part of your homeowner’s association dues and whether or not you will use the facilities might be something to think about.
Those model homes are beautiful and the salesperson for the builder is very nice and seems easy to work with, but just remember, they work for the builder. Having a second set of eyes and someone to assist with the upgrades and selections may not be a bad idea. Realtors bring 63% of the buyers to new homes, according to the National Association of Realtors.
Home Features at Indigo
The community features four different style homes from the Cove Series, ranging in size from 1870 square feet to 2379 square feet. Neal Builders will also build four style homes from the Cruise Series, ranging in size from 1509 square feet to 1764 square feet. Below is an example of features that will exist for the Cove Series. Each series of homes have numerous upgrades available. Below is the standard options for the Cove Series.
There are three model homes for Indigo at Lakewood Ranch that are available to view. In addition, each model has a great representation of the floor plans available and various options for upgrades and wonderful decorating ideas as well. There are also new homes completed for immediate occupancy.
- General Electric stainless steel appliance package
- Over-the-range microwave
- Gas Range
- 36″ upper level 1 full overlay wood veneer cabinets with hardware
- Cabinet crown molding
- Granite countertops
- Spacious pantry
Luxury Bathroom Features
- Ceramic tile walls and glass shower enclosure in master bath per plan
- Full-width vanity mirrors
- Designer vanity lights
- White tub in guest bath
- Outside vented exhaust fans in all baths
- There is also a professional in-house design service too.
Energy Saving Features
- Natural gas
- High-efficiency 15-SEER air conditioning system with digital programmable thermostat
- All air conditioning duct work 3rd party tested by a Class 1 Energy Rater-certified to be substantially leak free
- 50-gallon gas water heater and electric heat pump
- $1.6 million club house with a fully equipped kitchen
- Resort-style pool with sun deck and cabanas
- State of the Art Gym
- Cardio and Yoga Room
- Full-Time Activities Director
- Tennis courts.
Lakewood Ranch Neighborhoods
- The town of Lakewood Ranch is an award winning master planned community and ranked as one of the top selling communities in the United States. Known for its diverse housing options and motto of “live, work and play”. The neighborhoods of Lakewood Ranch also enjoy the following amenities.
- Over 150 miles of sidewalks and nature trails
- Vibrant downtown with unique shops, restaurants and movie theater
- 120-bed hospital and medical center with inpatient and outpatient services
- Nearby golf courses
- Polo and cricket clubs
- Monthly events and happenings on Main Street in downtown Lakewood Ranch
- Athletic centers with aquatics and lighted tennis courts
- Less than a 10-minute drive to University Town Center with over 100 retailers, including luxury department stores and major restaurants
- Short drive to the world famous beaches and downtown Sarasota.
I have been in real estate sales for over 20 years. I am originally from the Midwest and have been living in beautiful Florida for over a decade. My career sales are over 2,100 homes sold. There aren’t too many obstacles I haven’t encountered throughout my work history. I provide you with honest advice backed by years of experience and understand that a real estate purchase or sale is a top priority for you. Nationally recognized. Licensed FL Real Estate Instructor. Contact me at Sandy@SandyWilliams.com or call 941-564-9491