Nestled among mature landscaping and walking trails, you will discover the established community of Greenbrook Village at Lakewood Ranch. Greenbrook Village consists of 1000 residences which were constructed between 2003-2011. The quality of homes that are found throughout the 10 unique neighborhoods were a collaboration of efforts by the builders Wetherington Homes, Bruce Williams and DR Horton. Homes sizes range from 1500-4300 square feet. Prices start in the mid $200’s and up.
There are 10 neighborhoods that make up Greenbrook Village, each with its own character.
- Greenbrook Terrace: Constructed between 2003-2009 is one of the earliest communities. Size of homes begin at 1500 square feet and priced mid $250’s
- The Gardens: Built between 2002-2004, the Gardens home sizes can be larger and prices start mid $300’s.
- Chase: Constructed between 2003-2005, Chase at Greenbrook Village offers a range of sizes and price points
- The Vista: You will finds at the Vista in Greenbrook Village to be built around 2003-2006. The size of homes are a
- The Banks: Homes here start in the mid $300’s and square footage of 1800 and larger.
- The Fields: Prices start in the mid $300’s with square footage of 2100 and up.
- The Rivers: Homes started in 2004-2006 with larger homes, beginning 1800 square feet and larger. Pricing for the Rivers is the $400’s
- The Trails: The Trails offer features like 3 car garages, and lots large enough to accommodate pools.
- The Ravines: You will find larger, newer homes in the Ravines section. Home sizes start at approximately 2300 square feet and construction in the Ravines at Greenbrook Village commenced in 2005.
- The Preserve: The Preserve is where you will find the largest homes with custom features like outdoor kitchens, swimming pools and larger lots.
Schools for Greenbrook Village at Lakewood Ranch
Greenbrook Village is close to several award winning schools that residents have the opportunity to attend.
- Gilbert W. McNeal Elementary
- R. Dan Nolan Middle School
- Lakewood Ranch High School
Throughout the Villages of Greenbrook, there is a vibrant community that shines not only with pride of ownership but the active lifestyle that this area offers. Whether you are taking your pooch to the dog park or the kids to the adventure park, you will see that this is a great place to call home.
Greenbrook Village not only enjoys what the town of Lakewood Ranch has to offer, but just beyond Interstate 75, you will find additional shopping, dining and entertainment. The town of Lakewood Ranch offers an active downtown area, with specialty stores, great outdoor dining and a movie theatre. Nearby Lakewood Ranch, is a newest mall in the Sarasota area, with luxury retail stores, additional fine dining and other entertainment. Once you visit Lakewood Ranch, you will understand how well a community can be planned and why Lakewood Ranch has won awards for it’s planned community design.
Activities in Lakewood Ranch
Inside the town of Lakewood Ranch, you will find that there are activities for everyone. Here is just a sample of what is happening in Lakewood Ranch.
- Music On Main Street: The first Friday of every month features free music in downtown Lakewood Ranch. Bring a chair and sit back and enjoy the outdoor concert.
- Premiere Sport Campus: Located on 140 acres with 22 fields for outdoor sports, this facility hosts, soccer, lacrosse, Special Olympics and other events such as ultimate Frisbee and flag football.
- The Polo Club at Lakewood Ranch: This club features 9 outdoor polo fields, a covered open-air pavilion and members clubhouse.
- YMCA at Lakewood Ranch: Recently updated with new equipment and full remodel, this is a great place to not only get fit, but meet your neighborhoods. Summer camps, fitness classes and much more.
Access to the Beaches
Getting to the water from Greenbrook Village is easy. You can reach the beautiful beaches of Siesta Key, and Anna Maria Island in approximately 20 minutes or enjoy the nature of Robinson Preserve. De Soto National Park is also nearby and is pet friendly.
Sandy Williams is a Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty. For over 17 years, Sandy has helped Buyers and Sellers achieve their real estate needs in Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Sarasota and Anna Maria Island. For more information on communities in the Lakewood Ranch or Sarasota area, contact Sandy at Sandy@SandyWilliams.com or call her at 941-564-9491.
I have been in real estate sales for over 20 years. I am originally from the Midwest and have been living in beautiful Florida for over a decade. My career sales are over 2,100 homes sold. There aren’t too many obstacles I haven’t encountered throughout my work history. I provide you with honest advice backed by years of experience and understand that a real estate purchase or sale is a top priority for you. Nationally recognized. Licensed FL Real Estate Instructor. Contact me at Sandy@SandyWilliams.com or call 941-564-9491