Places to Go for Easter Brunch in Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch
Table of Contents:
With the Easter Holiday being just around the corner – on Sunday, April 16, 2017 – it’s time to make plans for where to eat brunch. Whether it’s a family oriented day you’re after, with live music and views, or a fine-dining experience with endless mimosas in your hand, we’ve put together a list of our favorites for this year’s holiday.
You May Be Interested in the Article: 14 Fun Things to Do for Easter in Sarasota & Bradenton
Easter Brunch Sarasota 2017
- With a list of creative entrées and starters, great assortments of steaks and seafood and an incredible wine selection, let’s start this list out with Michaels’s on East (1212 East Ave Sarasota / (941) 366 – 0007 ). The restaurant boasts a 4.5 / 5 rating on TripAdvisor, so we (and the restaurant) recommend making a reservation beforehand for their Easter Brunch. It’s a popular spot!
- Priding themselves on offering a comfortable and contemporary neighborhood-style atmosphere, up next we suggest checking out Libby’s Café and Bar (1917 S Osprey Ave Sarasota / (941) 487 – 7300 ) Since opening their doors in 2008, the restaurant has won over the hearts and palates of diners with their seasonal modern American cuisine, and with happy hour specials to boot, why miss out?
- Awarded a certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, two Diners Choice Award from OpenTable and a Members Favorite Award from American Express, another great restaurant for this Easter Brunch is Café L’Europe (431 St. Armands Circle, Sarasota / (941) 388 – 4415 ) Founded in 1973, this iconic restaurant has an unparalleled reputation for its elegance, delicious European cuisine and impeccable wine list. And being just walking distance from Lido Beach, why would you skip it?
You May Be Interested in the Article: Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Sarasota/Bradenton
- At Louise Modern (1289 N. Palm Ave, Sarasota / (941) 552 – 9688 ), located on the street of the award winning Palm Avenue parking complex, you can enjoy your food in their dining room, bar, street-side patio or lounge area, all designed by the recognizable DB Kim. The chefs cater to the diverse palates that Sarasota has to offer. Hosting a large banquet space, they are one of the places that helped start the downtown restaurant renaissance.
- Ritz-Carlton (1111 Ritz-Carlton Drive, Sarasota/ (941-309-2000). If you haven’t been to the Ritz for Sunday Brunch, you should treat yourself this Easter Sunday. This lavish buffet will be prepared by Executive Chef Yann Chupin. A pint-size buffet will also be offered for children.
- If you’re looking for a reasonable priced, but still very delicious prime ribs, look no further than Rosebuds’s Steakhouse and Seafood (2215 S. Tamiami Trail (941) 918 – 8771 ) Boasting TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, this restaurant is not to be missed!
- What is a better addition to a delicious Easter Brunch Menu than unlimited mimosas and waterfront views? Well, The Table Creekside (5365 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota / (941) 921 – 9465 ) is offering just that. With an award winning global menu, and their chef’s daily inspired culinary artistry, this is one place not to overlook. On Easter Sunday, April 16th, two amazingly innovative chefs will be collaborating on a dazzling menu for a very special Easter. You can’t go wrong with this one.
- Mattison’s Forty-One (7275 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota / (941) 921 – 3404) offers comfortable elegance with a Mediterranean flair that is friendly and fun. Being a partner in good health, they’re commuted to bringing you the highest quality products available for any diet. Sophisticated dishes that are priced right, and often accompanied by live music, right in the heart of downtown Sarasota.
- Turtle’s Restaurant (8875 Midnight Pass Road, Sarasota / (941) 346 – 2207) has great views of the water and is located on Siesta Key, which has been rated as the best beach in the USA! What a place to spend Easter with family and friends.
- Crossley Super Club (8374 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota / (941) 312 – 0000) is hosting their Easter Brunch under the Pavilion at the Bayfront and in the Mansion’s dining room. Brunch includes traditional breakfast menu items of to-order omelets, Belgium waffles, Smokey bacon and lunch items including poached salmon, and an artisan Man N Cheese. They’ll be serving in buffet style with a complimentary cup of coffee, and non-alcoholic beverage sold from a cash bar. After eating, guests are invited to explore the estate, with live music provided. Tickets must be pre-paid in advance as this event usually sells out two weeks before the event, so make a reservation as soon as possible.
See the Article: 22 Fun Things to Do in Bradenton
Easter Brunch in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and Anna Maria Island 2017
- How about a jazz brunch and a beautiful beach to go with it? You can have both at the Sandbar Restaurant (100 Spring Ave, Anna Maria Island/ (941-778-0444) on Anna Maria Island. Easter brunch will never be the same after this! Brunch starts at 10:00 AM. You will want to make reservations.
- If you’re further north, also check out Mattison’s City Grill (101 Riverfront Blvd #120, Bradenton / (941) 896 – 9660 ) where, afterward, you can walk off your food on the Riverwalk overlooking the Manatee River, or visit the South Florida Museum for some further culture.
- Pier 22 ( 1200 1st Ave, Bradenton/941-748-8087) will open its doors early for Easter Brunch and is also serving Easter Dinner as well. Brunch starts at 10:00 AM and you won’t want to miss out on the endless buffet or $4 mimosas. What could be better for Easter than waterfront dining with an award winning buffet? You may want to make reservations.
- What’s a better way to spend the Easter holiday than having an exceptional bunch accompanied by family and friends? Polo Grill and Bar (10670 Boardwalk Loop, Lakewood Ranch / (941) 782 – 0899 ) will be hosting a fabulous Easter brunch featuring an assortment of chef-manned stations, a chilled seafood display, various salads and fruits, artisan cheeses and bread, delicious hot entrées, and more! All of which are sure to put a smile on your face and in your stomach! Reservations are recommended, on this Easter Sunday, 2017 they’ll be open from 11.00AM to 3.00PM.