Places to Go for Easter Brunch in Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch
Table of Contents:
Are you looking for a great place for Easter Brunch in the Sarasota and Bradenton area? It’s hard to believe that Easter is just around the corner, April 1st, 2018. If you are wanting to dine by the water, enjoy a lavish buffet or even a have a little live music, you can find it on this list below. Also included is Easter Brunch for Lakewood Ranch and Anna Maria Island too.
You May Be Interested in the Article: 14 Fun Things to Do for Easter in Sarasota & Bradenton
Easter Brunch Sarasota 2018
- With a list of creative entrées and starters, great assortments of steaks and seafood and an incredible wine selection, let’s start this list out with Michaels’s on East (1212 East Ave Sarasota / (941) 366 – 0007 ). The restaurant boasts a 4.5 / 5 rating on TripAdvisor, so we (and the restaurant) recommend making a reservation beforehand for their Easter Brunch. It’s a popular spot!
- Selby Gardens: (900 S. Palm Ave/Sarasota/(941)366-5731) 3 Seating Times 10:30 AM, Noon & 1:30 PM. $80 Adult, $30 Children 4-11. Imagine having an Easter Buffet served in a garden by the Sarasota Bay. Selby Gardens is having an Easter Brunch complete with an egg hunt, children’s activities, and live music. Catered by Michael’s on the Bay at Selby Gardens. This Easter Brunch will include a carving station, omelets made to order and a dessert bar. You can go online for reservations https://selby.org/events/event/easter-brunch/
- Priding themselves on offering a comfortable and contemporary neighborhood-style atmosphere, up next we suggest checking out Libby’s Café and Bar (1917 S Osprey Ave Sarasota / (941) 487 – 7300 ) Since opening their doors in 2008, the restaurant has won over the hearts and palates of diners with their seasonal modern American cuisine, and with happy hour specials to boot, why miss out?
- Awarded a certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, two Diners Choice Award from OpenTable and a Members Favorite Award from American Express, another great restaurant for this Easter Brunch is Café L’Europe (431 St. Armands Circle, Sarasota / (941) 388 – 4415 ). 11 AM – 3 PM. This special Easter Brunch in Sarasota will include the traditional brunch fare, such as eggs benedict, cheese blintzes, an omelet station, breakfast meats & pastries, as well as lots of mouthwatering lunch favorites: carving station (prime rib!), smoked salmon station, pastas, roasted pork, salads, and more. Call for reservations.
You May Be Interested in the Article: Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Sarasota/Bradenton
- At Louise Modern (1289 N. Palm Ave, Sarasota / (941) 552 – 9688 ), located on the street of the award-winning Palm Avenue parking complex, you can enjoy your food in their dining room, bar, street-side patio or lounge area, all designed by the recognizable DB Kim. The chefs cater to the diverse palates that Sarasota has to offer. Hosting a large banquet space, they are one of the places that helped start the downtown restaurant renaissance.
- Ritz-Carlton (1111 Ritz-Carlton Drive, Sarasota/ (941-309-2000). 11 AM-3 PM. If you haven’t been to the Ritz for Sunday Brunch, you should treat yourself this Easter Sunday. This lavish buffet will be prepared by Executive Chef Yann Chupin. A pint-size buffet will also be offered for children. The Ritz-Carlton Easter Brunch Buffet prices are $119 Adults, $42 Children 12 & under.
- If you’re looking for a reasonably priced, but still very delicious prime ribs, look no further than Rosebuds’s Steakhouse and Seafood (2215 S. Tamiami Trail (941) 918 – 8771 ) Boasting TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, this restaurant is not to be missed!
- What is a better addition to a delicious Easter Brunch Menu than unlimited mimosas and waterfront views? Well, The Table Creekside (5365 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota / (941) 921 – 9465 ) is offering just that. 11 AM – 3 PM. With an award-winning global menu and their chef’s daily inspired culinary artistry, this is one place not to overlook. On Easter Sunday, April 1st, the chef’s selections will include main lobster benedict, steak & eggs, and elephant ear french toast. Oh my! Don’t forget about the unlimited mimosas, traditional peach or pear. The Table Creekside will also have the full menu available for Easter too.
- Mattison’s Forty-One (7275 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota / (941) 921 – 3404) offers comfortable elegance with a Mediterranean flair that is friendly and fun. Being a partner in good health, they’re commuted to bringing you the highest quality products available for any diet. Sophisticated dishes that are priced right, and often accompanied by live music, right in the heart of downtown Sarasota.
- Turtle’s Restaurant (8875 Midnight Pass Road, Sarasota / (941) 346 – 2207) has great views of the water and is located on Siesta Key, which has been rated as the best beach in the USA! What a place to spend Easter with family and friends.
- Crossley Super Club (8374 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota / (941) 312 – 0000) 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. $48 Adults, $23 Children. The Crossley Super Club is hosting their Easter Brunch under the Pavilion at the Bayfront and in the Mansion’s dining room. Brunch includes traditional breakfast menu items of to-order omelets, Belgium waffles, Smokey bacon and lunch items including poached salmon, and an artisan Mac N Cheese. They’ll be serving in buffet style with a complimentary cup of coffee, and non-alcoholic beverage sold from a cash bar. After eating, guests are invited to explore the estate, with live music provided. Tickets must be pre-paid in advance as this event usually sells out two weeks before the event, so make a reservation as soon as possible.
See the Article: 22 Fun Things to Do in Bradenton
Easter Brunch in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and Anna Maria Island 2018
- How about a jazz brunch and a beautiful beach to go with it? You can have both at the Sandbar Restaurant (100 Spring Ave, Anna Maria Island/ (941-778-0444) on Anna Maria Island. Easter brunch on Anna Maria Island will never be the same after this! Brunch starts at 10:00 AM. You will want to make reservations.
- If you’re further north, also check out Mattison’s City Grill (101 Riverfront Blvd #120, Bradenton / (941) 896 – 9660 ) where, afterward, you can walk off your food on the Riverwalk overlooking the Manatee River, or visit the South Florida Museum for some further culture.
- Pier 22 ( 1200 1st Ave, Bradenton/941-748-8087) Starting at 10 AM. Prices $34.95 Adults, Children 12 & under $14.95. Pier 22 will open its doors early for Easter Brunch and is also serving Easter Dinner as well. Voted #1 for the best brunch menu by the Sarasota Herald-Tribune and Bradenton Herald. Pier 22’s Easter Brunch lineup in Bradenton includes a sushi bar, a carving and seafood station, salads, and housemade desserts. You can build your own omelet too. Don’t forget about their $4 handcrafted Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas! All this and a water view! Final seating for brunch is at 2 PM. Make reservations now.
- What’s a better way to spend the Easter holiday than having an exceptional bunch accompanied by family and friends? Polo Grill and Bar (10670 Boardwalk Loop, Lakewood Ranch / (941) 782 – 0899 ) 11 AM- 3 PM. $44 Adult, $21 Children 12 & under. If you are looking for a fabulous Easter Buffet in Lakewood Ranch, you can find it here at the Polo Grill. Come hungry this Easter and enjoy the carving station, including the rosemary & garlic lamb or prime rib. A chilled seafood display with mussels, shrimp, salmon, and lobster bisque. Polo Grill will also have a variety of salad selections, artesian breads, cheeses and desserts guaranteed to delight. Lakewood Ranch for Easter Brunch 2018 has never been better.